Add divergence of tensor and/or vector fields to an ASCII table
Field data is assumed to be periodic and needs to be arranged with x coordinate as fastest and z coordinate as slowest varying index.
Operates on given file(s) or STDIN
> addDivergence options [file(s)]
- degree of central difference accuracy (2,4,6,8)
- calculate divergence in Fourier space
-c string [ ip ]
- column heading containing coordinates
- (list of) column headings containing vector field values. Separate multiple headings by comma: first,second,third,...
- (list of) column headings containing tensor field values. Separate multiple headings by comma: first,second,third,...